sâmbătă, 22 noiembrie 2008

Ma uitam ieri printre poze...si...imi veneau in cap tot felu` de melodii ce au o mica sau o mai mare legatura cu poza. ;x;x Voua nu vi s-a intamplat asa niciodata?





Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean






















******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******** *******



I'm leaving you for the last time, baby
You think you're loving, but you don't love me
I've been confused, out of my mind lately
You think you're loving, but I want to be free
Baby, you've hurt me






















******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ********



she's got a love for you forever
why can't you see here with me,
won't be better
cuz i only want you
but she needs you
stay with the real thing
i'll never love you like she'll
see i only want you baby (only want you)
but she needs you




0 comentarii: